You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘Birthdays’ tag.
On Friday I (Tobi) turn 22 ! What a fantastic year I have had therefore, it is only fitting that I post a birthday wish-list. The combination of these two items are perfect for my trip to Vegas!!
Dress – Boxing Kitten
Ring – BijulesNYC
Here are some of my fashion tips that I discovered whilst I was 21.
- Don’t fall into a fashion rut ! Just like anything in life that we become familiar with, we can start to feel comfortable and stop trying. Well don’t !! Fashion is fun if you allow your self to be creative and enjoy it. So its time to break free and break those chains that tie you to the familiar.
- Factory Stores !!! Mulberry have the best one located in Somerset. If you can’t travel that far just call 01749 340 583!
- Early Morning shopping. It is proven that your brain works more effectively in the morning, so why not apply this to fashion ?
- Only buy what you Love. Not like ! I’m talking items that you would say “I do” for ! (but please do not re-mortgage your house in order to do so)
- Nars Taj Mahal blush !!! Suits just about every skin-tone, lasts forever, and is a cheaper than a trip to the Caribbean.
Happy Birthday to my darling Jimi! One of the most stylish young men I know & an amazing friend 🙂
We all shared this amazing day with Jimi… I hope you like the outfit.
p.s I’m back to short hair, makes me feel stronger!
Clutch -Marc Jacobs
Lipstick -NARS (Shciap)
I never thought, I would see the day that I would say that my sister has style!!! Growing up Tosin would mix stripes, polka dots and sequins all in one outfit, Yikes! Alas she has transformed into a beautiful swan, a true Queen with style. We love her very much and would love to wish her a stylish and fabulous birthday. For those of you that don’t know she is also one half of the epic blogging duo “Lipstick Boudoir” (click the logo).
A true Queen with ultimate style that never fades …..
Here at Style By Queens, we want to celebrate individuals with an amazing sense of style. This post is a day late as yesterday was Christiana’s birthday, nonetheless a tribute is due. Christiana is the queen of London vintage shopping, 99.5 % of her clothes are vintage finds. With a remarkable eye for vintage gems, Christiana is a true Queen with style.
As well as having impeccable style, Christiana is an inspiring writer, who documents her thoughts on just about everything relevant to modern life with a witty and eloquent twist. Check her out by clicking the picture below.
P.S Christiana has an talented obsession click here to find out what it is!
Subscribe via email